About Me

My photo
An ARTIST WHO LOVES TO WRITE AND DO ANYTHING CREATIVE. a SCULPTOR WUZ GOT TONS OF IDEAS AND CONCEPTS LOVES INSTALLATION AND CONCEPTUAL ART. and can/willing to learn anything taught

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

things that baffle Judith.....

Things that baffle Judith.... Your phone rings in church - yep Jesus is definitely calling to tel u his coming...... 'soon' You carry your charger come Sunday mass and your checking it every 5-10 mins in-case u have missed calls, sms's or pings- yep Jesus hasn't forgotten he'l definitely call, (that's if u haven't gotten a missed call from him already) As bad as e be u decided not to put your phone on silent it rang out loud and u answered to tell d person "I'm sorry I'm in church I'll call u back " - yep pretty sure Jesus was testing u to see if u would lie, his still going to call 'soon' U go outside to ans call, yep God can wait this call is very important after all Jesus just mite call soon and it just may be him disguised as another caller (i believe he has d power to take other forms). Sitting in d front row of mass trying to unwrap tom tom and chewing gum silently (not possible by d way)then popping it in ur mouth some mins before communion... yeah u need that minty fresh breath/taste wen receiving communion. Wearing shades in church.... the glory of God mite blind you after all prevention is beta Dan cure. **these are some few things I've seen, maybe it's just me cos my cousin Moenyok says I see weird things, lol, abi! is it normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment