About Me

My photo
An ARTIST WHO LOVES TO WRITE AND DO ANYTHING CREATIVE. a SCULPTOR WUZ GOT TONS OF IDEAS AND CONCEPTS LOVES INSTALLATION AND CONCEPTUAL ART. and can/willing to learn anything taught

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thoughts

As he walked through the door, I knew he was an igbo boy. Tall, light skinned, sculptured broad shoulders, a few cubic angles that gave him an edge or should I say made him look edgy (donno what that word means but i like to use it). I always think I know igbo men just from their physique, so far I've been wrong a couple of times but Boy was he finnnneee! ;) I figured if he asked for anything say like a pen, I'd throw myself at him and whisper lovingly "USE ME". It was some fun thoughts I had in the bank today as I sat waiting for my turn in line bored to death from the endless wait. Too bad no one came through the door like dat but then it's amazing how our imaginations can create, stretch and visualize perfection in an imperfect world. Perfection is almost unattainable and if our minds can visualize perfection something quite so unattainable to an extent to which the word was created for, then the bridge between our minds and getting to that almost perfect state, must be called 'WORK OF ART' in process

4 comments:

  1. You do have the writing bug sister. Why not let it loose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sir, I usually feel I don't write half as good. But I'll keep d words coming

      Delete
  2. @kunbi, thanx alot I appreciate. :D

    ReplyDelete